Part 1 of 2
Global value investor Tom Russo says today’s investment environment is the most challenging of his 40-year career. He explains why his core companies are up to the challenge.
WEALTHTRACK Episode #1906 broadcast on August 05, 2022
Listen to the audio-only version here:
Explore This Episode
We have compiled additional information and content related to this episode.
- Managing Member & Portfolio Manager, Semper Vic Partners,
- Managing Member, Gardner Russo & Quinn
DO AN OBJECTIVE REVIEW OF YOUR PORTFOLIO
Award-winning financial advisor Mark Cortazzo’s recommendations:
- If starting with a clean slate, is this the portfolio you would build today?
- If yes, great!
- If not, make some changes that reflect the new realities, not the old ones.
Buy: Berkshire Hathaway Inc Cl B (BRK.B)
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc Cl A (BRK.A)
- Nestle SA Sponsored ADR (NSRGY)
- Alphabet Inc Cl C (GOOG)
- Mastercard Inc Cl A (MA)
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM)
- Heineken Holding NV ADR (HKHHY)
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA ADR (BUD)
- Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFRUY)
- Pernod Ricard SA ADR (PRNDY)
- Brown-Forman Corp Cl A (BF.A)
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM)
Thomas Russo from the WEALTHTRACK archives:
Great value investor Tom Russo explains why he is able to remain calm and optimistic no matter what the market environment.