HAVE A SAVINGS ACCOUNT SEPARATE FROM YOUR RETIREMENT ACCOUNT
On this week’s show an exclusive interview with a contrarian who has been correct on interest rates and the value of U.S. Treasury bonds for years, Kessler Investment Advisors’ Robert Kessler.
SPEND SOME TIME & CAREFULLY THINK ABOUT WHO YOU ARE & WHAT YOUR REALITY IS
- What is your reality?
- What are you trying to do for yourself and your family?
- What’s your savings plan?
- How long is your investment horizon?
- Can you handle market fluctuations without freaking out?
SEE WHICH ASSET CLASSES OR REGIONS ARE MISSING AND CONSIDER FILLING IN THE GAPS WITH ETFs
WHAT ARE YOUR PORTFOLIO GAPS?
- Emerging Markets?
- Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities (TIPS)