The competitive advantages of international small company stocks with David Nadel, award-winning lead portfolio manager, Royce International Premier Fund.
WEALTHTRACK Episode #1447; Originally Broadcast on May 11, 2018
Listen to the audio only version here:
Explore This Episode
We have compiled additional information and content related to this episode.
- Lead Portfolio Manager,
- Royce International Premier Fund
CONSIDER OWNING INTERNATIONAL SMALL CAP STOCKS
- Big & diverse universe
- Operate in countries representing 75% of world GDP
- Under-owned asset class
- Multi-year period of underperforming its historical average
- Much less expensive than American counterparts
- Track record of beating Small Cap U.S. stocks with less volatility
- Source of income
- 83% pay dividends vs. 43% U.S. Small Caps pay dividends
No Bookshelf titles this week.
HIGH OUTSOURCING RETURNS
Meitec Corp (MEITF)
Tokyo Stock Exchange
No stock mentions in this episode.
This transcript will be available soon. More information regarding WEALTHTRACK transcripts can be found here
If the archive episodes do not appear here, please turn off, or whitelist this site, in your ad blocker extension.
Top performing international fund manager David Nadel learned the power of recurring cash flows early. His Dad, Warren Nadel was a dentist by profession but a successful song writer, guitarist and singer in his spare time. Under his stage name, Randy Starr, Dr. Nadel wrote a number of top ten hits for Elvis and performed with Chuck Berry and his own band, The Islanders.