Medicare expert Katy Votava shares tips on how to get the most from your Medicare coverage and avoid costly mistakes.
In this episode, Votava discusses:
- Why nearly 95% of Medicare beneficiaries are paying too much for their coverage
- How to choose the right Medicare plan for your needs
- How to compare Medicare plans and find the best deal
- How to avoid late enrollment penalties
- How to take advantage of preventive care services
WEALTHTRACK Episode #2013 broadcast on September 22, 2023
Listen to the audio-only version here:
Explore This Episode
We have compiled additional information and content related to this episode.
- Author, Making The Most Of Medicare: A Guide For Baby Boomers
- Founder, President GOODCARE.com
READ THE LATEST EDITION OF KATY VOTAVA’S BOOK, MAKING THE MOST OF MEDICARE: A GUIDE FOR BABY BOOMERS
- Comprehensive & easy-to-use guide to complex benefit
- Medicare is not one size fits all
- Can be customized to fit individual circumstances
- Should be reviewed annually
Especially for WEALTHTRACK viewers, Katy Votava is offering a 25% discount on purchases of her ebook Making the Most of Medicare: A Guide for Baby Boomers.
Available on the GoodCare.com site only, and enter the discount code WT25.
INSURING LONG-TERM CARE
- Medicare does not cover long-term care.
- Long-term care costs can be expensive.
- Consider life insurance with a long-term care rider.
Katy Votava from the WEALTHTRACK Archives:
BETTER HEALTH WITH AI
Katy Votava was not allowed to publish her Ph.D. dissertation in the 1990s because it used a then-novel AI neural network analysis to predict healthcare costs. She was forced to take another approach, but ever since then, she has been fascinated with AI’s potential.