In an exclusive interview, one of Wall Street’s top economists, Nancy Lazar explains why the 8 year old U.S. recovery still has a ways to run.
WEALTHTRACK Episode #1348; Originally Broadcast on May 19, 2017
Explore This Episode
We have compiled additional information and content related to this episode.
Listen to the audio only version here:
Read the article Robots Aren’t Destroying Enough Jobs in the Wall Street Journal
- Head of Economic Team,
- Cornerstone Macro
BEWARE OF FALLING INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY ABOUT THE ECONOMY AND MARKETS
- Business cycle is alive and well
- Economic expansion is 8 years old
- Investor complacency
- VIX, a measure of market fear, has been trading near 25 year lows
- In late stages of a bull market
No Bookshelf titles this week.
LAZAR: U.S. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
- Focus on U.S. economy & industrials
- Specifically manufacturing companies
- Beneficiaries of infrastructure spending
No stock mentions in this episode.
More information regarding WEALTHTRACK transcripts can be found here
Previous appearances of Nancy Lazar from the WEALTHTRACK Archives:
If the archive episodes do not appear here, please turn off, or whitelist this site, in your ad blocker extension.
NEW, SMARTER CONSUMER?
Top ranked economist Nancy Lazar is known for spotting emerging macro trends. She recently identified a lasting change in consumer behavior. Is there a new smarter consumer?