In an exclusive interview, U.S. Treasury bond manager Robert Kessler warns this recession will be bigger than the financial crisis and the damage to stock markets will get worse before it gets better. His advice: raise cash sooner rather than later.
WEALTHTRACK Episode #1638; Originally Broadcast on March 20, 2020
Listen to the audio only version here:
Explore This Episode
We have compiled additional information and content related to this episode.
- Founder & CEO,
- Kessler Investment Advisors
HOLD SOME CASH
CASH IS KING IN TIMES OF TROUBLE
- TIDES YOU OVER FINANCIALLY DURING ECONOMIC AND MARKET STRESS
- “FINANCIAL VALIUM”: ALLOWS YOU TO SLEEP AT NIGHT
- BUYING POWER WHEN OTHERS ARE SELLING
No Bookshelf titles this week.
- His number one investment
- A guaranteed piece of paper
- Can buy essentials with it
No stock mentions in this episode.
Robert Kessler from the WEALTHTRACK Archives
U.S. Treasury bond manager Robert Kessler and his wife are well-known collectors of Asian art. The COVID-19 pandemic is not only affecting his personal travels but also the global art market.