The exceptional performance of small-company stocks over the last decade has been underappreciated compared to the extraordinary performance of large-cap stocks, which have been propelled by the FAANGs. Small-cap pioneer Chuck Royce explains why small caps deserve renewed attention.
WEALTHTRACK Episode #1815 broadcast on October 08, 2021
Listen to the audio-only version here:
Explore This Episode
We have compiled additional information and content related to this episode.
- Founder & Chairman, Royce Investment Partners,
- Lead Portfolio Manager, Royce Pennsylvania Mutual Fund,
Find a top-quality small-cap value fund:
- Some Morningstar favorite small-cap value funds:
- Silver rated Boston Partners Small Cap Value II Inv (BPSCX)
- Gold rated Vanguard Small-Cap Value ETF (VBR)
SUPERB TRACK RECORD
Buy Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR)
- Price: $233.19 on 10/6/21
- 52-week range: $185.05 – $301.99
- Independent Bank Group, Inc (IBTX)
- Home BancShares, Inc (HOMB)
- Air Lease Corp Cl A (AL-N)
Chuck Royce from the WEALTHTRACK Archives:
RESTORATION WITH A PURPOSE
For decades small-cap investment legend Chuck Royce has dedicated prodigious amounts of time and money on historic restoration projects ranging from individual hotels to entire towns. His guiding principle is it has to have a purpose.