Part 2 of 2
When legendary value investor Jeremy Grantham turned 80, he made two resolutions: “to be prepared to write a cheque up to the limits of your ability”, and to “say what you think you should say to everybody.”
He is following through on both commitments. He is saying what he thinks he should say to everybody, including us, to our benefit!
In the first of our two-part interview last week, Grantham warned we are in a bubble of “epic proportions” in the U.S. stock markets, bond market, and global real estate and commodity markets. In this week’s show, Grantham shares his views on climate change, why he calls it the “Race of Our Lives,” and how he is investing to combat it.
WEALTHTRACK Episode #1802; Originally Broadcast on July 09, 2021
Listen to the audio-only version here:
Explore This Episode
We have compiled additional information and content related to this episode.
- Co-Founder & Long-Term Strategist
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS
- More Opportunities to Invest in What You Believe in Than Ever Before
- Numerous Top Quality Companies Providing Essential Products & Services
- Hundreds of Thematic ETFs & Mutual Funds Available
GREEN VENTURE CAPITAL
- If possible invest in early-stage companies developing environmentally friendly technologies
- Not available to the average investor
- Good example is GreenLight Biosciences, a Grantham Foundation investment
FROM THE ARCHIVE
Jeremy Grantham from WEALTHTRACK the Archives: