- de Lardemelle: Scarce Value
This page is here for technical reasons.
If you’re looking for the actual episode, click here.
- IT’S TIME TO LOOK AT U.S. TREASURIES AGAIN
POSITIVE TRENDS FOR U.S. TREASURIES
- Global interest rates are staying lower longer than most forecasters predicted
- Other major economies are slowing
- Other central banks are easing
- Global geopolitical tensions are rising
- U.S. Treasuries are investors’ choice for safety and liquidity
- de LARDEMELLE: VIVE LA DIFFERENCE
Does being French make any difference in Charles de Lardemelle’s investment approach? The Co-Portfolio Manager of IVA Worldwide and International funds says yes it does in some very fundamental ways.