- VOTAVA: MAXIMIZING MEDICARE
It’s estimated that 95% of seniors are paying too much for Medicare coverage. Today, men and women who retire at 65 can anticipate living another 25, 30 or even 40 years – all of those years receiving Medicare benefits and contributing to them. On this week’s WEALTHTRACK, healthcare expert Katy Votava, president of Goodcare.com and author of Making the Most of Medicare explains what you need to know to maximize those benefits and avoid overpaying. Continue reading →
- TAKE SOME TIME TO UNDERSTAND THE MEDICARE OPTIONS FOR YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES
TAKE SOME TIME TO UNDERSTAND THE MEDICARE OPTIONS FOR YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES
ENROLL IN MEDICARE ON TIME
- Approaching 65?
- Prepare to enroll for Medicare Part A & B
- Enrollment window is 3 months before 65th birthday until 3 months after 65th birthday
- General Information: Medicare.gov or 1800-MEDICARE
- Personal Plan Information: MyMedicare.gov
- Specific Location Information: Eldercare.gov
- VOTAVA: HEALTHY CAREER
Talk about identifying a need and filling it! Katy Votava is a registered nurse with a PhD in health economics and nursing. How do you turn that combination of credentials into a business? She explains how she created her healthcare consulting firm, GoodCare.com.