- Fisher: Multi-Factor Investing
This page is here for technical reasons. Please click here for the episode page.
- TAKE SMALL STEPS TO INCREASE YOUR INVESTMENT RETURNS
TAKE SMALL STEPS TO INCREASE YOUR INVESTMENT RETURNS
Biggest Financial Wealth Robbers:
- Own Stocks – the one asset class that has historically beaten inflation
- Own companies with track records of dividend increases
- Review fees: Are you getting your money’s worth from financial advisors and money managers?
- Pay attention to tax consequences
- Maximize contributions to tax-deferred accounts
- Put highest taxed investments in tax deferred accounts
- Consider municipal bonds
- Avoid high-turnover funds
- FISHER: LEADERSHIP LESSONS
Gerstein Fisher’s Gregg Fisher has spent most of his professional career as a portfolio manager, but as founder and head of a successful and growing independent investment advisory firm he has also had to acquire management skills. He joined the Young Presidents’ Organization, a global network of chief executives and business leaders who achieved those positions before the age of 45 and connected with top management experts.
Watch the related WEALTHTRACK episode.